My life most memorable Incident ๐Ÿ‘ฉ‍❤️‍๐Ÿ‘ฉ

 My friendship life incident๐Ÿ‘ฉ‍❤️‍๐Ÿ‘ฉ๐Ÿ’“๐Ÿ‘ฃ


My life incident, I never forget that incident that happened in my childhood. when I was in grade 5 I met her. She is one of my favorite people because she studied well student and she is one of the top students in my class but I'm an average student in my class, but she gave me a lot of love and care but I avoided her but she did not hurt me any situation๐Ÿ˜’. she only gave her love. At that time I did not know she few day only study with us, she told me her secret and painful moments๐Ÿ˜”. she shared everything with me but that time I just listened  i don't know how to react๐Ÿ™„.

Suddenly one day, Her grandmother changed her school,The school vacation last day she waited for her leaving certificate from the school office, at that time she wrote her mobile number on a piece of paper and she gave to me but I lost that. I never minded it when she was gone but after vacation, when I went my school  felt something different like I missed her๐Ÿ˜”๐Ÿ’“.Thatt day to this day, I have that same feeling. Because no one is given love like her.

 I miss you so much Dhanavidhya l still searching for you but I can not get any information about you. whatever my love is always for you.. I hope one day we will meet.  DD๐Ÿ’ฏ๐Ÿ–ค๐Ÿงก

A true friend is one soul in tow bodies ๐Ÿ‘ฅ



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Let me introduce myself๐Ÿ™‚๐Ÿ™ƒ

My Photo Gallery ๐Ÿ“ท๐Ÿคฉ

Cultural Symbols ๐Ÿ˜‡๐Ÿ˜‹